Things I saw on the internet about depression and such. I hope you find them as useful and interesting as I did. Always remember: Depression Lies. You *ARE* valued. I love you.
- University of Wisconsin-Superior associate professor Eleni Pinnow reflects on family’s decision not to keep her sister’s suicide a secret when writing her obituary (have a tissue handy)
- He Rescued A Dog. Then The Dog Rescued Him (So many feelings! I adopted my cat, Pete and he was the only reason I got of bed during the darkest depths of my depression)
- My Battle For Better Health: 5 Things You Can Do To Help Someone With Depression
- Friend doesn’t owe you an apology for suffering from depression (I’m lucky my friends get it. They offer me support and love).
- 14 Truths People With Thyroid Disease Wish Others Understood (I sometimes forget I have physical issues that exacerbate my mental illness. My thyroid condition is a multi-nodular goiter. My thyroid is basically a non functional mass of nodules).
In other news, I returned to therapy armed with my new insurance. Here’s hoping I will be able to keep on track!
Tips welcome here: Tip Jar